10/25/2010

3 Quick Tips on Direct Sales Success!

by Marianne Pestana
I often have people ask me; What is the key to your success? What makes you the "Golden Girl" that you can establish so many new clients? How do you do it?  I have to smile when asked, because it wasn't always that way.

Arriving as a sales star was more of a journey than an overnight flight. There are many tricks of the trade that I have developed and mastered from the time I first got into sales to now.  Those 'tricks' have stuck with me always making my business skyrocket regardless of what is happening to the economy or anything else!


These Three Quick Tips on the mindset of a successful direct sales hunter will change your outlook and your business. You will now see who your clients are in a whole new light.

1)  Everyone that comes into your awareness is a potential client
2)  Care enough about your family and friends to talk to them about what it is that you do
3)  Ask for referrals from everyone

Simple right? I call and talk to everyone and I mean everyone! From the gas station owner where I filled up my car at to the company on the wrapper of the health bar I picked up for lunch, I call them all! There is no room in sales to be meek!

I also have made it a point to speak to my friends and family because I know that the products I have could make such a positive impact in their lives.  They are all grateful for the opportunity to discuss such important matters!

Referrals are something that I am constantly requesting from everyone and anyone.  I used to ask, with the mindset that I was embarrassed and bothering people, I never got one referral.  I then changed my game plan and through a couple of different approaches came up with the winning one!

Success just doesn't happen, you have to prepare for the road ahead and be passionate about where your going!  You might just surprise yourself (and everyone else!) of what you're capable of creating and contributing with this new mindset.

To YOUR Continued Success!

Marianne Pestana
http://sellingforsuccess.blogspot.com/


***


Twitter: @Selling4Success


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1537163639


Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariannepestana


Website: http://sellingforsuccess.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment